Tuesday 8 October 2019

WYD'08 Change Me



作曲:Maria Lee 編曲:Anthony Chan
作詞: 詠唱:John Ting


Change not Thy Will in my life
Or trails and sorrows to be
Renew my faith and make me strong
Change not Thy Will
Change me

When troubles come and teardrops fall
Like storms on a rolling sea
Let Thy beacon guide my ship to port
Change not the storm
Change me

When Thy Holy Word I don’t know
And Thy glory I can’t see
Give me wisdom and adjust my sight
Change not Thy Word
Change me

If I murmur and grumble, Lord
Complain of the cross I carry
Please keep it firm on my shoulders
Change not the cross
Change me

If You change Thy ways to please me
Soon I’ll grow cold and turn from Thee
Oh my dear Lord
May You hear my prayers
Change not Thy ways
Change me
Change not Thy ways
Change me

No comments:

Post a Comment